2014. november 9., vasárnap

A boy walks up to a magician...

The boy asks the magician "Can you show me a magic trick?" The magician says "Alright, turn around and pull down your pants." The boy turns around, pulls down his pants, and the magician proceeds to stick his thumb up the kids butt. The kid turns around, pulls up his pants, and says "That's not a magic trick! You just stuck your thumb up my butt!" "Fine, turn around and pull down your pants. I'll show you a real magic trick." replied the magician. The boy does it again and the magician sticks his thumb up his butt once more. The kid turned around and furiously said "That's not a magic trick! You shoved your thumb up my butt!" The magician replies "Alright, turn around one more time, and I promise you will get a magic trick." The boy turns around one last time. The boy feels something insert his put and says "That's not a magic trick, you just stuck your thumb up my butt." The magician sticks both of his thumbs in front of the boys face and says "Tadaaaaa!"