2014. június 16., hétfő

Wanting to get away. where should I go and how should I prepare?


I am about to turn 20, flunked out of school, working four jobs, and for the most part hate my life. I want to get out and see, smell, hear or taste something amazing but i don't know the first place to start. Help me if you have any information on traveling across foreign countries or just anywhere to go. Starting from: Im from Tennessee Times: i dont know the dates of any certain time but it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month Budget: I have about 600 set aside and i can save up for anything if need be Interests: i love pretty much anything that isnt a big city, looking for exotic eats and fun outdoorsy places and cool natural things to see Been to: ive been on cruise and island life aint for me so nothing like that and also been to pretty much all of the eastern and southern US but if you have something that you think fits what im asking for by all means please tell me Thank you so much any feed back would be great.