I totally jinxed myself and I really didn't take advantage of it, but the only reason I started make my travel dreams a reality was because I have a sister who works for Delta and she can get me really cheap tickets on stand by. I've used it a couple of times, but never to it's full potential. I just heard today that Delta is going to be taking away "companions" which basically means, I can't get cheap tickets anymore. It super sucks!!! The flight was most expensive part and I never had to worry about that. So, what do you guys/girls do for cheap flights? Do you just pay for one flight and just hike it across a continent? I have soooo many plans that can't happen now because of this situation.
F.Y.I: The reason why Delta's taking it away was because they caught some of their employees transporting huge batches of drugs on the flight. They got caught. Ruined the benefits for EVERYONE! assholes...