My SO and I will be arriving in Thailand (Bangkok?) on Oct 20, and leaving November 15ish. We chose Thailand based on photos we've seen, and experiences we've heard.. and due to the low price. We know very little about the country and area, and have nothing planned so far! As of right now our schedule looks like:
Oct. 20 - Bangkok - Landing, where to stay?
November 6 - Koh Phangan - Full Moon Party - Where to stay?
November 15 - Bangkok?? - Fly Home
I've read a lot of reports, but the names of places all sound quite similar and we're having a difficult time painting a picture of where to go, how, when, and what not to miss. We're both young and very active.. She loves wildlife and I love exploring/adventrue. Probably a few romantic sights/tours wouldn't hurt either. Another thing we've heard a few times is to check out neighbouring countries if we have time, such as Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, etc.. I'm not sure if we can experience everything we will want to in under a month, so feel free to fill us in.
Thanks so much r/travel... Will be keeping tabs on this thread.