2014. június 16., hétfő

Need help with suggestions on a solo Western Europe Trip in Sept. (Indian. girl)


Hi,


I'm travelling to Europe in Sept/Oct for a random vacation I just decided on thanks to some incredible flight deals. I'm already fixed on the places as all flights bookings have been made. I'm only looking for specific suggestions on things to do there, avoid and also any hacks to utilize my time the best and also in the most budget friendly way. (As Europe can be bank-breaking on an Indian Salary. 1 euro- 82 Indian Rupees!)


What would we even greater is suggestions visiting museums and other attractions on the "free days" in the respective cities.


Here's my dates: Rome- 18-20th sept Venice- Whole of 21st sept Barcelona- 22nd sept Madrid-23rd-25th sept Paris-25th-27th Bordeaux- 28th Amsterdam-29th-1st oct Berlin-2nd-4th oct- Does Berlin not do the Oktoberfest? Rome-half of 5th Oct


I'll be looking to couchsurf in Rome, Paris and Barcelona unless the hostels are reasonable.


P.s I have traveled to southeast Asia, the States and Australia on solo trips before, so no N00b to travelling solo and on a budget :D (will be happy to share my own tips and hacks around these places)


Thanks,