2017. április 13., csütörtök

ionic 3 here

Ionic 3 is officially here, which is great news. If you've been following my blog and emails then you probably know that this isn't as scary as it sounds, Ionic 3 is just a major update - not a totally new framework like Ionic 2 was. It's very simple to upgrade an Ionic 2 application to Ionic 3. If you're a little unsure on what exactly the situation is, check out the video I recorded on the subject this week.

I'm putting in a big effort to update all of the content on my site, and also to organise it a little better. I have a lot of free tutorials now, but the difficulty levels vary from day to day, so it can be confusing for people to find content that suits them.

So, with those goals in mind, I've enlisted the help of my fiancée to go through old tutorials and update them for Ionic 3 (and continue to keep them updated in the future) and I've created some new sections on the site. You will now find beginner, intermediate, and advanced sections for written content, and you can also view a specifically curated playlist of my YouTube videos for beginners.

With those updates out of the way, here's all of the content for the week!

Monday: [VIDEO] What Does Ionic 3 Means for Ionic 2?

Tuesday: Adding Swipeable Tabs to an Ionic Application

Wednesday: CouchDB, PouchDB, and Ionic 2: Adding Comments

Thursday: An Introduction to ES6 Modules for Ionic Developers

Friday: [VIDEO] Drab to Fab: Styling an Ionic Application - out tomorrow!

Talk soon,

Josh

P.S. If you want to get notified via email about tutorials as soon as they come out (5 times a week), just click here. You can easily drop back to 1 summary email a week later if you change your mind.